The biogas industry is evolving worldwide, but it requires policy implementation and financial support for it to thrive and mature. City, regional and national governments are establishing their climate change and sustainable development strategies. We therefore have reached a crucial moment to ensure biogas technologies get recognised as a major solution, and I’m calling on you to support our efforts in doing so.
The anaerobic digestion (AD) and biogas sector has the potential to grow into a prominent global industry. Biogas technology generates clean energy, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, restores soils, improves air quality, fosters energy security and recycles organic wastes. All these global trends are important to consider at local levels, such as in the recovering economy of Greece. Let’s all learn from each other so biogas can achieve its full potential everywhere.
On 3rd-4th May, 2019 in Athens, the World Biogas Association is hosting its first-ever international congress. Whether you are a WBA member or not, whether you are from Greece, Europe or from around the world, please join us. We have a great story to tell and a game-changing sector to promote.
World Biogas Association
WBA 1st International Biogas Conference – Preview
Explore the 1st International Biogas Conference Smartphone Application
The Smartphone Application is Sponsored By Helector
You may also now download the 1st International Conference Smartphone Application following three simple steps.
- Download the EventsAir App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- The first time you open the application, you will be prompted for the event code. Type the word WBA
- Once the application runs you will need to enter your email and your personal 4-digit code sent to you following your registration
Through the smartphone app you are bound to maximise your conference experience and to receive continuous updates about the 1st International Biogas Conference:
- Easily retrieve your stored QR Personal code.
- Receive updates and general information about the conference
- Access the complete Scientific Programme and create your own agenda with the sessions of top interest to you
- Keep important notes and email them directly to your personal accounts
- Exchange contact details with fellow delegates instantly.